For those who wish to work in Indonesian companies legally, you have to apply for a working permit in Indonesia and a stay permit. In order to get a working visa (KITAS), you need to have indonesian company who hired you and become your sponsor
- Required documents From Applicant :
- Diploma certificate
- Reference letter from previous company
- Scan Passport ID page (Valid passport min. 18 months)
- Photo size 4 × 6 red background
- Curriculum vitae
- Address In Bali/Indonesia
- Required documents from sponsor :
- Copy of Article of Association (Deed of Establishment)
- Copy of Decree of Ministry
- Copy of Company Tax Identification Number (NPWP)
- Copy of Company Business License (SIUP).
- Copy of Company Registration Number (NIB).
- Company Letterhead and Company Stamp.
- Copy of Director ID card (KTP).
- Copy of Certificate of Domicile of the Company
- Company Organizational Chart (in which there is a position for a candidate TKA)
- Company registration certificate of Government health and employment insurance
- Copy of Employment Contract
*any missing required documents please contact us directly
*Government tax Visa – USD 150 (one hundred fifty United States Dollar) payable to the Government upon issuances of Billing.
*Government tax Working Permit – USD 1200 (One thousand two hundred united states dollar) payable to the Government upon issuances of Billing.
Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretium. Nulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augue. Sed semper sed tellus in ultrices. Nam hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. Aenean varius euismod quam sed ultrices. Duis ac magna turpis.
You use this site regularly and would like to help keep the site on the Internet, please consider donating a small sum to help pay for the hosting and bandwidth bill or randomised words which don’t look even slightly believable passage. Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretium Nulla ut elementum.